Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
SOAR Fox Cities offers a variety of opportunities for you to volunteer throughout the year. Whether you’re interested in working directly with our participants with disabilities or you’d like to work “behind the scenes” with fundraisers or administrative needs, you can help us SOAR Higher!
- Provide hands-on assistance to participants at educational classes like cooking, baking, art, and more!
- Help with set-up, serving refreshments, chaperoning and socializing with participants at Social, Recreation, and Respite activities like dances, crafts, bingo and community outings.
Aging and IDD:
- Monthly volunteers are needed to serve refreshments and assist participants & caregivers with activities (such as art, music, and meditation) at monthly Memory Cafes.
- Volunteer puppeteers needed for Kids on the Block! Puppet presentations are used for teaching young children about disabilities and diversity.
- Help with outreach efforts by representing SOAR at fairs, festivals, and community events.
- Provide support for social and educational activities for families with disabilities.
Office / Administrative:
- Data Entry
- Front desk / receptionist
- SOAR Thru Summer (summer camp for youth entering 6th grade through age 17)
- After-school programs
- TnT – Teens and Transitioning Youth (social and recreational activities for youth with and without disabilities)
Volunteer peers (youth without disabilities) do not need to pre-register to volunteer for TnT activities.
Get Started! Click here to fill out our Volunteer Registration Form. After you submit the form, we will conduct a background/reference check and follow-up with you to schedule a New Volunteer Meeting/Orientation.
For questions, you can also contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 920-731-9831.