Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- Provide hands-on assistance to participants at educational classes like cooking, baking, art, and more!
- Help with set-up, serving refreshments, chaperoning and socializing with participants at Social, Recreation, and Respite activities like dances, crafts, bingo and community outings.
- Volunteer puppeteers needed for Kids on the Block! Puppet presentations are used for teaching young children about disabilities and diversity.
- Help with outreach efforts by representing SOAR at fairs, festivals, and community events.
- Provide support for social and educational activities for families with disabilities.
Office / Administrative:
- Data Entry
- Front desk / receptionist
- KITE Kamp (summer day camp for youth with disabilities ages 6-16)
- After-school programs
- TnT – Teens and Transitioning Youth (social and recreational activities for youth with and without disabilities)
Volunteer peers (youth without disabilities) do not need to pre-register to volunteer for TnT activities. Click here for the TnT flyer.
Get Started! Click here to fill out our Volunteer Registration Form. After you submit the form, we will conduct a background/reference check and follow-up with you to schedule a New Volunteer Meeting/Orientation.
For questions, you can also contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 920-731-9831 x127.